FAITH BUILDING (6)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Introduction

a)  The Bible says in 2 Peter 1:3 that as we grow in our knowledge of God, through his divine power he gives us everything we need for life and godliness. Jesus relied on the Word of God alone to overcome obstacles, including the devil. God's Word is alive and powerful (Hebrews 4:12), useful for correcting us when we are wrong and teaching us what is right (2 Timothy 3:16). So, it makes sense for us to carry God's Word in our hearts through memorization, to be ready to face any problem, every difficulty, and whatsoever challenge that life can send our way.

2. FAITH Building Bible Verses

a) Presented here are a number of problems, difficulties and challenges that we face in life, along with corresponding answers from God's Word.
 

Un-forgiveness
 
So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. (Romans 8:1 NLT)

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9 NIV) 

Unloved
 
See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! (1 John 3:1 NLT)
Weakness
 
My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. (2 Corinthians 12:9 NIV) 

Weariness
 
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. (Matthew 11:28-30 NIV) 

Worry
 
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. (1 Peter 5:7 NLT)


The End ...

Comments