HELP - BIBLE PROMISES (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Topic

a) To learn what the Bible has to say on a variety of topics affecting our everyday lives, we may find what we are looking for here.

2. Bible Promises throughout the Bible on God's help

a) God can help is in the midst of our storms. It’s in the Bible, Psalms 107:28-30, NKJV. “Then they cry out to the LORD in their trouble, And He brings them out of their distresses.  He calms the storm, So that its waves are still.”

b) Wait in trust; God will help you. It’s in the, Bible, Psalms 33:20, NKJV. “Our soul waits for the LORD; He is our help and our shield.”

c) We can look to God for deliverance from our enemies. It’s in the Bible, Psalms 37:39-40, NKJV. “But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD; He is their strength in the time of trouble. And the LORD shall help them and deliver them; He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him.”

d) God is the help of those who are in need. It’s in the Bible, Psalms 40:17, NKJV. “But I am poor and needy; Yet the LORD thinks upon me. You are my help and my deliverer; Do not delay, O my God.”

e) No matter the circumstances, hope and praise Him. It’s in the Bible, Psalms 42:11, NKJV. “Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God."

f) God helps us and it keeps us close to Him. It’s in the Bible, Psalms 63:7-8, NKJV. “Because You have been my help, therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice. My soul follows close behind You; Your right hand upholds me.”




The End ...

Comments