PRAYING GOD'S WILL | FINANCIAL PROBLEMS (2)

1. Praying God's Will

a) What should you pray for? Scripture is clear that you should pray God's word. At the same time, you must never forget that God is sovereign and that He is not obligated to a name-it-and-claim-it theology. God will always do what is best. But at the same time you will do well to understand that when you pray God's word, you are actually praying both the mind and the perfect will of God for yourself.

b) If you follow a systematic plan of praying God's will, you will see dynamic growth take place in your life. You will become the man God intended you to be.

2. Financial Problems

Heavenly Father, it is not Your will that I should have to contend unnecessarily with financial problems. Because I believe strongly in Your word, I present to You as my prayers for me Your very words on this subject. Please honor Your word and release me from any and all financial problems in my life. I pray Your words in Jesus' name. Amen.

3. God's Word

a) Luke 6:38 New King James Version (NKJV)
 
38 Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.”
 
b) Matthew 10:8 New King James Version (NKJV)

Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

c) 1 Corinthians 16:2 New King James Version (NKJV)

On the first day of the week let each one of you lay something aside, storing up as he may prosper, that there be no collections when I come.

d) Malachi 3:10 New King James Version (NKJV)

10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse,
That there may be food in My house,
And try Me now in this,”
Says the Lord of hosts,
“If I will not open for you the windows of heaven
And pour out for you such blessing
That there will not be room enough to receive it. 

Comments