MIRACLES (3)

1. Bible Topic

a) To learn what the Bible has to say on a variety of topics affecting our everyday lives, we may find what we are looking for here.

2. Miracles

a) To have faith in God does not require miracles. It’s in the Bible, John 20:29, NKJV. “Jesus said to him, ‘Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.’”

b) Miracles remind us that nothing is too hard for God. It’s in the Bible, Exodus 14:21-22, TLB. "Meanwhile, Moses stretched his rod over the sea, and the Lord opened up a path through the sea, with walls of water on each side; and a strong east wind blew all that night, drying the sea bottom. So the people of Israel walked through the sea on dry ground!"

c) Trust God with your problems and anxieties. It’s in the Bible, Job 5:8-9, NKJV. “But as for me, I would seek God, and to God I would commit my cause—Who does great things, and unsearchable, marvelous things without number.”

d) When God does a miracle in your life, tell people about it! It’s in the Bible, 1 Chronicles 16:24, NKJV. “Declare His glory among the nations, His wonders among all peoples.”

e) When you are troubled, remember how God has done great things for you in the past. He won’t let you down now! It’s in the Bible, Psalm 77:10-11, NKJV. “And I said, “This is my anguish; But I will remember the years of the right hand of the Most High.” I will remember the works of the LORD” 

Comments