GRACE FOR THE MOMENT | A BURST OF LOVE

1. Grace for the Moment

a) "Grace for the Moment" is a collection of thoughts that are inspirational. They are intended to encourage, to give hope, and to inspire the viewers.

b) Reading a thought can change the way you think about something.

2. Scripture Verse

i) Luke 12:31 New Century Version (NCV)

31 But seek God’s kingdom, and all your other needs will be met as well.

3. Thoughts

a) Sometimes God is so touched by what He sees that He gives us what we need and not simply that for which we ask.

b) It's a good thing. For who would have ever thought to ask God for what He gives? Which of us would have dared to say: "God, would you please hang yourself on a tool of torture as a substitution for very mistake I have ever committed? And then have the audacity to add: 'And after you forgive me, could you prepare me a place in your house to live forever?

c) And if that wasn't enough: "And would you please live within me and protect me and guide me and bless me with more than I could ever deserve?"


d) Honestly, would we have the chutzpah (extreme self-confidence) to ask for that?...

e) Jesus already knows the cost of grace. He already knows the price of forgiveness. But He offers it anyway. Love burst His heart. 

Comments