PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PROVERBS (361)


1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some  examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Proverbs 27:26-27 King James Version (KJV)

26 The lambs are for thy clothing, and the goats are the price of the field.

27 And thou shalt have goats' milk enough for thy food, for the food of thy household, and for the maintenance for thy maidens.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that if I have given diligence, thought, and effort to my business, I will be able to utilize the provisions You will make available to prosper my business. I will be able to run the business with Your provisions, and will have enough food and clothing for my household, and for those who have assisted me.

Lord God, cause me to give the proper amount of diligence, thought, and effort to my business, so You will be able to provide the needed provisions at the appropriate time, so my family, and my helpers, will have enough food to eat and clothes to wear.

b) Proverbs 28:1 King James Version (KJV)

28 The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that the wicked flee, even when no one pursues.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that the righteous are as bold as a lion.

Lord God, cause me to be righteous and bold as a lion, with no fear of pursuit by seekers of justice.

Comments