PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: GENESIS (13)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Genesis 15:6 King James Version (KJV)

And he believed in the Lord; and he counted it to him for righteousness.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that Abram believed in the LORD, and You counted it to him for righteousness.

Lord, cause my believe in the LORD, and count it to me for righteousness.

b) Genesis 17:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

17 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
 
And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that when Abram was Ninety- Nine years old, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said to him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

Lord God, thank You for keeping Your promises.


The End ...

Comments