PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: GENESIS (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Genesis 2:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You said, It is not good that man should be alone; I will make a helper suitable for him.

Lord God, thank You for not wanting man to be alone, and for making a helper suitable for him.

Lord God, thank You for making us male and female.

b) Genesis 3:9-10 King James Version (KJV)

And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You called to Adam, and asked where he was.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that Adam answered You, that he heard Your voice in the garden, and was afraid, because he was naked.

Lord God, cause me to put off my sin, so I might have confidence before You.


The End ...

Comments