PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: GENESIS (7)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Genesis 9:12-17 King James Version (KJV)

12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You made a covenant between Yourself and Noah, and every living creature of all flesh; that the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

Lord God, thank You for Your testimony of the rainbow, and for Your promised remembrance of the covenant You established between Yourself and all flesh that is on the earth.

Lord God, cause me to view the rainbow as a token of the covenant You made, that the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.


The End ...

Comments