PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PHILIPPIANS (6)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Philippians 1:22-23 King James Version (KJV)

22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.

23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that while I live in the flesh, we can achieve fruitful labor.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that departing to be with Christ, is much better that living in the flesh.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, Paul was not able to choose between living in the flesh and achieving fruitful labor, or to depart and be with Christ, which he felt was far better.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that while I live in the flesh, I can achieve fruitful labor, but it is also a desirable thing to depart and be with Christ.

b) Philippians 1:24-25 King James Version (KJV)

24 Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.

25 And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that when we abide in the flesh we can be a blessing to others, for their furtherance and joy of faith.

Lord God, thank You for allowing Your servants to abide on earth, for others progress and joy of faith.

Lord God, while I am in the flesh, cause me to abide with others for their progress and joy of faith.


The End ...

Comments