PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PHILIPPIANS (7)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Philippians 1:26 King James Version (KJV)

26 That your rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ for me by my coming to you again.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that we may be able to rejoice more abundantly in Jesus Christ, because Your servants were left to abide on earth to minister to others.

Lord God, cause me rejoice more abundantly in Jesus Christ, by Your servants who are here ministering to me.

Lord God, cause me to minister to others, so they may be able to rejoice more abundantly in Jesus Christ.

b) Philippians 1:27 King James Version (KJV)

27 Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel.

Lord God, thank You for Your instruction, to let my conversation be in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ.

Lord God, thank You for Your instruction, to stand fast in one spirit, with one mind, striving with others for the faith of the gospels.

Lord God, cause my conduct to be in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ, so it may be said that I stand firm with others, in one spirit, with one mind, striving together for the faith of the gospel.


The End ...

Comments