PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (6)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 2:7 King James Version (KJV)

I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Lord God, thank You for Your promise, that You would declare a decree, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Lord God, thank You for fulfilling what You have promised to our fathers, by raising Your Son, Jesus, from the dead.

b) Psalm 2:8 King James Version (KJV)

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Lord God, thank You for Your promise, to give Your Son the nations for His inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for His possession.

Lord God, cause Jesus Christ to intercede on my behalf, and make me His inheritance, and the ends of the earth for His possession.


The End ...

Comments