PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: REVELATION (15)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Revelation 20:4 King James Version (KJV)

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 

Lord God, thank you for Your truth, that those who are beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for Your word, and who had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands, will live and reign with You a thousand years. 

Lord God, thank you for Your message of hope, to those who will be beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for Your word, who had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands..

b) Revelation 21:6 King James Version (KJV)

And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Lord, You are the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and end. Give to me drink from Your fountain of the water of life.

c) Revelation 21:7 King James Version (KJV)

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Lord, cause me to overcome all things, be my God, and make me Your son.


The End ...

Comments