PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (9)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 3:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is not uncommon for people to trouble us.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is not uncommon for people to rise up against us.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that we can expect people to tell us that You are of no help to us.

b) Psalm 3:3 King James Version (KJV)

But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are a shield.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You can be our glory.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You can sustain us.

Lord God, be my shield, my protector, and the one who sustains me.


The End ...

Comments