PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: REVELATION (16)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.



2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Revelation 22:3-5 King James Version (KJV)

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever. 

Lord God, I look forward to being with You where there is no more curse, no more night, and where You are the source of light. I long for the day I get to see Your face, having Your name on my forehead, and not just for a period of time, but for ever and ever.

b) Revelation 22:7 King James Version (KJV)

Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Lord, bless me as I do Your will, and watch for Your coming.

c) Revelation 22:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Lord, direct my steps in Your will, so I will have the right to the tree of life, and will enter through the gates into the city.


The End ...

Comments