PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: JAMES (12)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) James 4:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Lord God, thank You for Your instruction, to humble ourselves in Your sight.

Lord God, cause me to humble myself in Your sight.

Lord God, thank You for Your promise to lift up those who humble themselves in Your sight.

Lord God, cause me to be humble and not think higher of myself than I should. Encourage me, and deliver me in times of trouble.

b) James 4:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that our lives are but a vapor, that appears for a little time, then vanishes away.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that we do not know what things will happen tomorrow.

Lord God, cause me to be mindful that my life is short, and I need to seek You while I am able.


The End ...

Comments