PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: JAMES (13)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) James 4:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.

Lord God, thank you for revealing Your truth, that only if You will, shall I live, and be able to carry out my plans.

Lord God, cause me to be mindful that Your will is always done, and the plans of men are nothing more than hopeful ideas.

b) James 5:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

Lord God, thank You for Your instruction, to not swear by heaven, or by earth, or by any other earth.

Lord God, thank You for Your instruction, that our Yes, should be, "Yes", and our No, should be "No", or else we might fall into condemnation.

Lord God, cause me to not swear by heaven, by earth, or by any other oath.

Lord God, cause my Yes, to be, "Yes", and my No, to be "No", and keep me from falling into condemnation.


The End ...

Comments