PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (11)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 3:6 King James Version (KJV)

I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that because of You we do not have to be afraid, even if ten thousands of people set themselves against us.

Lord God, cause me to not be afraid, even if ten thousand people set themselves against me.

b) Psalm 3:7 King James Version (KJV)

Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to strike our enemies on the cheek.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to break the teeth of the ungodly.

Lord God, cause my enemies to be struck upon the cheek.

Lord God, cause the teeth of the wicked to be broken.


The End ...

Comments