PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PHILIPPIANS (12)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Philippians 2:12-13 King James Version (KJV)

12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Lord God, thank You for Your instruction, to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling.

Lord God, cause me to consider my need of salvation, and to seek Your work in me to accomplish it.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to work in us, causing us to both desire and also to do of Your good pleasure.

Lord God, do Your work in me, creating in me a desire, and also causing me to do of Your good pleasure.

b) Philippians 2:14-15 King James Version (KJV)

14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world.

Lord God, thank You for Your instruction, to do all things without murmuring and disputing.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that by doing all things without murmuring and disputing, we can be blameless and harmless, Your sons, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that by doing all things without murmuring and disputing, we can shine as lights in the world.

Lord God, create in me a heart to do Your will, joyfully, without arguing or complaining. As Your child, cause me to be blameless and harmless, and shine as a light in this world.


The End ...

Comments