GOD IS MERCIFUL & FORGIVING (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God is Merciful and Forgiving

(Psalms 86:5-7 NKJV) 
For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You. {6} Give ear, O LORD, to my prayer; And attend to the voice of my supplications. {7} In the day of my trouble I will call upon You, For You will answer me.

(Psalms 85:2 NKJV) 
You have forgiven the iniquity of Your people; You have covered all their sin. Selah 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Psalms 31:24 NKJV) 
Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart, All you who hope in the LORD.

(Psalms 32:1-2 NKJV) 
Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, Whose sin is covered. {2} Blessed is the man to whom the LORD does not impute iniquity, And in whose spirit there is no deceit.


The End ...

Comments