GOD IS MERCIFUL & FORGIVING (3)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God is Merciful and Forgiving

(Psalms 86:5-7 NKJV) 
For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You. {6} Give ear, O LORD, to my prayer; And attend to the voice of my supplications. {7} In the day of my trouble I will call upon You, For You will answer me.

(Psalms 85:2 NKJV) 
You have forgiven the iniquity of Your people; You have covered all their sin. Selah 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Psalms 103:2-4 NKJV) 
Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: {3} Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, {4} Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies.

(Psalms 103:10-13 NKJV) 
He has not dealt with us according to our sins, Nor punished us according to our iniquities. {11} For as the heavens are high above the earth, So great is His mercy toward those who fear Him; {12} As far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions from us. {13} As a father pities his children, So the LORD pities those who fear Him.


The End ...

Comments