BE A BLESSING & BE BLESSED

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Generosity

a) Are you looking for help in the area of generosity today? The Bible is clear that we are to be generous to others. The Bible is true in that it is better to give than receive. Are you a generous giver of your time, energy and money? These generosity Bible verses help us to focus on the love of God for us and how we can take God's love and show generosity to others.

2. Be A Blessing And Be Blessed

Deuteronomy 8:18
You shall remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth, that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your fathers, as it is this day.

Proverbs 19:17
Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will repay him for his deed.

Luke 19:8
And Zacchaeus stood and said to the Lord, “Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor. And if I have defrauded anyone of anything, I restore it fourfold.”


The End ...

Comments