GENTLENESS & GOD'S PEACE

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Gentleness

a) The word of God is powerful and living. It helps and directs us Christians in all areas of life. Do you sometimes struggle with gentleness? Having young children at home causes me to struggle in the area of gentleness everyday.

b) Reading through these gentleness Bible verses helps us to realize God has given us His peace through a victory already won. The promise of God should lead us to act more gentle.

2. God's Peace

John 16:33 
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.

John 14:27 
 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. 


The End ...

Comments