DEATH: SAFE IN HIS ARMS, NOW & FOREVER (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Death

a) One of the most difficult things to deal with in life is the death of a loved one. Even for the Christian, death is a part of life. Unlike they that do not believe, the Christian has a blessed hope - that is the return of the Savior Jesus to catch up His Church and bring them to eternal life with Him and God the Father in Heaven.

2. 
Safe In His Arms, Now And Forever

Psalms 23:4 
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.

Psalms 116:15 
Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.

John 10:27-29 
“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.” 


The End ...

Comments