FREEDOM: BIBLE VERSES (3)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Freedom

a) True and ultimate freedom is found in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.  Jesus said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.  No one comes to the Father, except through me.” (John 14:6)  Let us praise His Name always as we remember His shed blood for us all at Calvary!

2. Bible Verses

Psalms 91:14-15 
“Because he holds fast to Me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows My name.  When he calls to Me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him.”

Colossians 1:22 
“He has now reconciled in His body of flesh by His death, in order to present you holy and blameless and above reproach (free from sin/unblemished) before Him.”

Psalms 118:5 
“Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free.” 


The End ...

Comments