FEAR GOD (15)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Fear God

(Psalms 2:11) 
Serve the LORD with fear, And rejoice with trembling.

(Psalms 5:7) 
But as for me, I will come into Your house in the multitude of Your mercy; In fear of You I will worship toward Your holy temple. 

2. Other Scriptures

(2 Corinthians 6:16-18) 
And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.” {17} Therefore “Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.” {18} “I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty.”

(2 Corinthians 7:1) 
Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.


The End ...

Comments