GOD IS GOOD (8)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God is Good

(Psalms 37:4-6)
Delight yourself in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass. He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light, And your justice as the noonday.

(Deuteronomy 26:11) 
“So you shall rejoice in every good thing which the LORD your God has given to you and your house, you and the Levite and the stranger who is among you. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 63:11) 
But the king shall rejoice in God; Everyone who swears by Him shall glory; But the mouth of those who speak lies shall be stopped.

(Psalms 71:14-16) 
But I will hope continually, And will praise You yet more and more. {15} My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness And Your salvation all the day, For I do not know their limits. {16} I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD; I will make mention of Your righteousness, of Yours only.


The End ...

Comments