FEAR GOD (4)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Fear God

(Psalms 2:11) 
Serve the LORD with fear, And rejoice with trembling.

(Psalms 5:7) 
But as for me, I will come into Your house in the multitude of Your mercy; In fear of You I will worship toward Your holy temple. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 33:18-19) 
Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear Him, On those who hope in His mercy, {19} To deliver their soul from death, And to keep them alive in famine.

(Psalms 34:1-11) 
I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. {2} My soul shall make its boast in the LORD; The humble shall hear of it and be glad. {3} Oh, magnify the LORD with me, And let us exalt His name together. {4} I sought the LORD, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears. {5} They looked to Him and were radiant, And their faces were not ashamed. {6} This poor man cried out, and the LORD heard him, And saved him out of all his troubles. {7} The angel of the LORD encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them. {8} Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him! {9} Oh, fear the LORD, you His saints! There is no want to those who fear Him. {10} The young lions lack and suffer hunger; But those who seek the LORD shall not lack any good thing. {11} Come, you children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD.


The End ...

Comments