GOD IS GOOD (13)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God is Good

(Psalms 37:4-6)
Delight yourself in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass. He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light, And your justice as the noonday.

(Deuteronomy 26:11) 
“So you shall rejoice in every good thing which the LORD your God has given to you and your house, you and the Levite and the stranger who is among you. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Joel 2:23-25) 
Be glad then, you children of Zion, And rejoice in the LORD your God; For He has given you the former rain faithfully, And He will cause the rain to come down for you; The former rain, And the latter rain in the first month. {24} The threshing floors shall be full of wheat, And the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil. {25} “So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, The crawling locust, The consuming locust, And the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you.

(Habakkuk 3:17-19) 
Though the fig tree may not blossom, Nor fruit be on the vines; Though the labor of the olive may fail, And the fields yield no food; Though the flock may be cut off from the fold, And there be no herd in the stalls; {18} Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. {19} The LORD God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, And He will make me walk on my high hills. To the Chief Musician. With my stringed instruments.


The End ...

Comments