SACRIFICES GOD DESIRES (6)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Sacrifices God desires

(Romans 12:1-2 NKJV) 
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. {2} And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

(Hebrews 13:15-16 NKJV) 
Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name. {16} But do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Hosea 6:6 NKJV) 
For I desire mercy and not sacrifice, And the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

(Hosea 14:2 NKJV) 
Take words with you, And return to the LORD. Say to Him, “Take away all iniquity; Receive us graciously, For we will offer the sacrifices of our lips.

(Jonah 2:7-9 NKJV) 
“When my soul fainted within me, I remembered the LORD; And my prayer went up to You, Into Your holy temple. {8} “Those who regard worthless idols Forsake their own Mercy. {9} But I will sacrifice to You With the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay what I have vowed. Salvation is of the LORD.”


The End ...

Comments