ACCESS TO GOD (6)

1. Access to God

a) Promises connected with.

Psalm 145:18 
The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.

Isaiah 55:3 
Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

Matthew 6:6 
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

James 4:8 
Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

b) Blessedness of.

Psalm 16:11 
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psalm 65:4 
Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.

Psalm 73:28 
But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works. 

Comments