PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PROVERBS (299)


1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some  examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Proverbs 23:13-14 King James Version (KJV)

13 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.

14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

Lord God, guide me to properly correct my child, while keeping him safe, and delivering his soul from the bondage of sin.

b) Proverbs 23:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that if a son's heart is wise, a father's heart will rejoice.

Lord God, cause my son's heart to be wise, so I may rejoice. Cause my heart to be wise, so You may rejoice.

Comments