PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PROVERBS (300)


1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some  examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Proverbs 23:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that a father's inmost being will rejoice, when his son speaks right things.

Lord God, cause my son to speak right things, so I may rejoice. Cause me to speak right things so You may rejoice.

b) Proverbs 23:17-18 King James Version (KJV)

17 Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the Lord all the day long.

18 For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that we are not to envy sinners, but we are to be in fear of You all day long. In the end, those who fear You will not have their expectations cut off.

Lord God, cause my heart to not envy sinners, but to be in fear of You all day long, for You have given me a future hope, and my expectation shall not be cut off.

Comments