NEW NAME & JOINT HEIRS WITH JESUS

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Relationship

a) Husbands and wives; brothers and sisters; dads, moms and children; cousins; best friends and even business associates: these are all types of relationships. 

b) The first relationships on earth are recorded in the first book of the Bible, Genesis. That is the relationship of God to man and then the relationship of man to animals and ultimately the relationship of husband and wife; the beginning of the family. In fact, the entire Bible paints a picture of God’s tremendous love for His children in that He gave his only begotten Son, Jesus so that everyone might have a new relationship in the family of God by grace through faith. 

c) When we know Jesus, a good relationship with Him will sustain us through all other earthly relationships because it is the only relationship that is guaranteed for all of eternity. 

2. New Name And Joint Heirs With Jesus

Isaiah 62:2 
And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name.

Hosea 2:21-23 
“And in that day I will answer, declares the LORD, I will answer the heavens, and they shall answer the earth, and the earth shall answer the grain, the wine, and the oil, and they shall answer Jezreel [God will sow],  and I will sow her for myself in the land. And I will have mercy on No Mercy, and I will say to Not My People, ‘You are my people’; and he shall say, ‘You are my God.’”

Romans 8:16-17 
The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

James 2:5 
Listen, my beloved brothers, has not God chosen those who are poor in the world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom, which he has promised to those who love him?


The End ...

Comments