GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE US

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God's Protection

a) But does God protect us in every situation?  In one sense, we’ll never know how many times God actually protected us. However, in a world with free will to make our own choices, we can’t get around the fact that hardships await us—Jesus promised us as much.  However, he has a perfect will for us and that includes different kinds of protection.

Psalm 23:1-4 
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.  He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.  He restores my soul.  He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.  Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 

2. God Will Never Leave Us

Matthew 28:18-20 
And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Luke 12:32  
Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom. 

Hebrews 13:5 
Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”


The End ...

Comments