CRY OUT TO JESUS (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Hard Times

a) Life is full of twists and turns and sometimes we fall upon hard times. No matter what the circumstance we can rest in the fact that God is always faithful. He will hold us in the hollow of His hand and when we ask, He will help us through the hard times.

Psalms 119:67-68
Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I keep your word. You are good and do good; teach me your statutes.

2. Cry Out To Jesus

Psalms 50:15 
Call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.

Proverbs 3:5-6 
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him,  and he will make straight your paths.

Isaiah 55:6 
Seek the LORD while he may be found;  call upon him while he is near.


The End ...

Comments