BIBLE DESCRIBING HEAVEN (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Heaven

a) What does the Bible say Heaven will be like? Is there only one way to get to heaven according to the Bible?  These are questions many have asked. This list of Bible verses about heaven is meant to inspire you. Heaven is truly where the citizenship of the Christian is! These verses excite us. Are you sure you are going to Heaven? Read these Bible verses closely along with the path to heaven!

2. Bible Describing Heaven

Matthew 18:10 
See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.

John 14:2 
In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? 


The End ...

Comments