PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (119)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 22:6 King James Version (KJV) 

But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

Lord God, thank You for this verse that can be applied to Your Son, Jesus Christ, which expresses not His real, but His esteemed value.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that Your Son was considered a worm, and not a man.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that Your Son was considered a reproach of men.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that Your Son was despised of the people.

b) Psalm 22:22 King James Version (KJV) 

22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is good to declare Your name to my brethren.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is good to praise you in the midst of the congregation.

Lord God, cause me to praise Your name to my brethren.


Lord God, cause me to praise You in the midst of the congregation.


 
The End ...

Comments