PRAYING GOD'S WILL | DOUBTING GOD (1)

1. Praying God's Will

a) What should you pray for? Scripture is clear that you should pray God's word. At the same time, you must never forget that God is sovereign and that He is not obligated to a name-it-and-claim-it theology. God will always do what is best. But at the same time you will do well to understand that when you pray God's word, you are actually praying both the mind and the perfect will of God for yourself.

b) If you follow a systematic plan of praying God's will, you will see dynamic growth take place in your life. You will become the man God intended you to be.

2. Doubting God

a) Heavenly Father, today I pray the power of Your perfect word to remove any doubts about You that I might have. Your word says that Your way is perfect and Your word is proven. Use Your Holy Spirit to impart Your perfection to me and to remove any doubts that I may have now or at any time in my life. Help me to believe and not doubt. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

3. God's Word

a) Psalm 18:30 New King James Version (NKJV)

30 As for God, His way is perfect;
The word of the Lord is proven;
He is a shield to all who trust in Him

b) Isaiah 59:1 New King James Version (NKJV)

59 Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened,
That it cannot save;
Nor His ear heavy,
That it cannot hear

c) 2 Peter 3:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

d) Isaiah 46:10-11 New King James Version (NKJV)

10 Declaring the end from the beginning,
And from ancient times things that are not yet done,
Saying, ‘My counsel shall stand,
And I will do all My pleasure,’
11 Calling a bird of prey from the east,
The man who executes My counsel, from a far country.
Indeed I have spoken it;
I will also bring it to pass.
I have purposed it;
I will also do it. 

Comments