PRAYING GOD'S WILL | FAITH (7)

1. Praying God's Will

a) What should you pray for? Scripture is clear that you should pray God's word. At the same time, you must never forget that God is sovereign and that He is not obligated to a name-it-and-claim-it theology. God will always do what is best. But at the same time you will do well to understand that when you pray God's word, you are actually praying both the mind and the perfect will of God for yourself.

b) If you follow a systematic plan of praying God's will, you will see dynamic growth take place in your life. You will become the man God intended you to be.

2. Faith

a) Father God, in the name of Your Son, Jesus, I pray to You for me. Increase my faith. Help me to remember that You said I am to walk by faith and not by sight. Hear and answer Your word now concerning my faith. Thank You in Jesus' name. Amen.

3. God's Word

a) 1 Corinthians 16:13 New King James Version (NKJV)

13 Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.

b) 2 Corinthians 13:5 New King James Version (NKJV)

5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you are disqualified.

c) Galatians 2:16 New King James Version (NKJV)

16 knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the

law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.

d) Galatians 2:20 New King James Version (NKJV)

20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 

Comments