SELF-CONFIDENCE (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. SELF-CONFIDENCE is from God

a) The Bible reminds us that self-confidence is given to us from God. He provides us with strength and all we need.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all this through him who gives me strength. (NIV)

2 Timothy 1:7
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. (NIV)

Psalm 139:13-14
You are the one who put me together inside my mother’s body, and I praise you because of the wonderful way you created me. Everything you do is marvelous! Of this I have no doubt. (CEV)

Proverbs 3:6
Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. (NLT)

Proverbs 3:26
for the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught. (ESV)

Psalm 138:8
The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands. (KJV)

Galatians 2:20 
 I have died, but Christ lives in me. And I now live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave his life for me. (CEV)

1 Corinthians 2:3-5
I came to you in weakness—timid and trembling.  And my message and my preaching were very plain. Rather than using clever and persuasive speeches, I relied only on the power of the Holy Spirit.  I did this so you would trust not in human wisdom but in the power of God. (NLT)

Acts 1:8
But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth. (NKJV)


The End ...

Comments