HOPE-FILLED MESSAGES TO GIVE YOU STRENGTH (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Source of STRENGTH

a) Living the Christian life is always a challenge. Everyday trials can be discouraging. We need to be reminded that our strength does not come from ourselves, but from the Lord. The Holy Spirit, who lives within every believer, supplies the power we need to overcome. Be encouraged with these Bible verses about strength.

2. Bible Verses About Strength

Psalm 29:11
The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace. (NIV)

Psalm 59:17
You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely. (NIV)

Psalm 73:26
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. (NIV)

Daniel 10:19
"Do not be afraid, you who are highly esteemed," he said. "Peace! Be strong now; be strong." When he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, "Speak, my lord, since you have given me strength." (NIV)

Isaiah 12:2
Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. (NIV)

Isaiah 40:31
but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. (NIV)


The End ...

Comments