HOPE-FILLED MESSAGES TO GIVE YOU STRENGTH (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Source of STRENGTH

a) Living the Christian life is always a challenge. Everyday trials can be discouraging. We need to be reminded that our strength does not come from ourselves, but from the Lord. The Holy Spirit, who lives within every believer, supplies the power we need to overcome. Be encouraged with these Bible verses about strength.

2. Bible Verses About Strength

Exodus 15:2
The LORD is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him. (NIV)

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. (NIV)

2 Chronicles 15:7
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded. (NIV)

1 Samuel 30:6
David was greatly distressed because the men were talking of stoning him; each one was bitter in spirit because of his sons and daughters. But David found strength in the LORD his God. (NIV)

Psalm 27:14
Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. (NIV)

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. (NIV)


The End ...

Comments