TRUST GOD: HE IS THE STRONGHOLD

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Trust

a) Here are some wonderful verses about trust in the Bible. Remember that verses have some larger context. Take time to look up in your Bible the chapter where the verse is found to see the events or other verses surrounding these words.

2 Corinthians 3:4-6 
“And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward: Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.”

2. Trust God: He Is The Stronghold 

Psalm 18:2 
“The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.”

Psalm 91:2 
“I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.”

Nahum 1:7 
“The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him. ”  


The End ...

Comments