TRUST GOD: HE IS THE PROTECTOR

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Trust

a) Here are some wonderful verses about trust in the Bible. Remember that verses have some larger context. Take time to look up in your Bible the chapter where the verse is found to see the events or other verses surrounding these words.

2 Corinthians 3:4-6 
“And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward: Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.”

2. Trust God: He Is The Protector 

2 Samuel 22:31 
“As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.”

Job 13:15 
“Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.”

Psalm 7:1 
“O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:”

Psalm 25:1, 2 
“Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.”

Proverbs 30:5 
“Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.” 


The End ...

Comments