YOUTH: RUTH

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Youth

a) Today’s youth are the leaders of tomorrow. The Bible has lots to say about youth. 

b) Take a look at some of the encouraging Bible verses about youth.

1 Timothy 4:12 
Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.

2. Ruth

a) Ruth was a young widow when she chose to dwell with her mother-in-law to be a blessing to her.

Ruth 1:16-18 
But Ruth said, “Do not urge me to leave you or to return from following you. For where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God my God.  Where you die I will die, and there will I be buried. May the LORD do so to me and more also if anything but death parts me from you.”  And when Naomi saw that she was determined to go with her, she said no more. 


The End ...

Comments