WORRY: DO NOT FEAR

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Worry

a) Worry is one of the areas of my Christian walk that we struggle continuously with. We are always needing to read the Bible and be reminded that God has asked us not to worry but to trust Him completely. It is this reassurance and these Bible verses about worry that help during stressful times or times filled with anxiety.  

2. Do Not Fear


Psalm 23:4  
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 

Isaiah 43:1-3  
But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob,  he who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you;  I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;  and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I give Egypt as your ransom, Cush and Seba in exchange for you.

Hebrews 13:6 
So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?” 


The End ...

Comments