JESUS & HOLY SPIRIT PRONOUNCE JUDGMENT (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Judgment

a) We noted that there are 400 Bible verses for any form of the words that make up judgment. Nearly 1,000 hits were received for love, mercy and grace together. So we can say that although our God is full of love, mercy and grace, He is also a righteous Creator and therefore must sometimes execute judgment.

2. Jesus And Holy Spirit Pronounce Judgment


John 9:38-39 
He said, “Lord, I believe,” and he worshiped him. Jesus said, “For judgment I came into this world, that those who do not see may see, and those who see may become blind.”

John 12:30-32 
Jesus answered, “This voice has come for your sake, not mine. Now is the judgment of this world; now will the ruler of this world be cast out. And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.”

John 16:7-9 
Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you. And when he comes, he will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment: concerning sin, because they do not believe in me. 


The End ...

Comments