WHAT JESUS SAID ABOUT PEACE (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Peace

a) Are you struggling with an area of your life today and looking for peace? The Bible has some great verses for peace. These verses will guide you through and give you some areas of your life you can focus on to lead to peace. We pray these verses are helpful for you.

2. What Jesus Said About Peace
a) When we study the Bible and the topic of Peace, a great place to start is with the words of Jesus Christ.  These passages are some of the favorites of mine and many other people as they speak comfort and courage into us. When we struggle with anxiety, we look no further then Jesus saying in John 16:33 that He has overcome this world and gives us peace. We can rest safely in our salvation and cling to these words from our Savior.

John 14:27  
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

John 16:33 
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.

John 20:19  
On the evening of that day, the first day of the week, the doors being locked where the disciples were for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said to them,  “Peace be with you.”  


The End ...

Comments