JESUS' RETURN 4: HIS PROMISES (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Jesus' Return

a) Jesus Christ the One and only Son of God lived on earth for one main objective, to willingly sacrifice His own body on the cross to be the life-bridge to our Father.  On that day He became sin for us and fulfilled His ultimate commitment to be our Savior.  

b) As believers, we can be rest assured that our faith in Jesus will save us and we can know for certain that Christ will return one day and finish off Satan once and for all.  What does the Bible say about this?  Revelation covers this event along with other scriptures written in the Bible.

2. Christ’s Promises

a) The following verses are written to the seven churches addressed in Revelation, but they’re the same promises for all who conquer through Christ.

Revelation 2:17
“To the one who conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, with a new name written on the stone that no one knows except the one who receives it.” 

Revelation 2:26
“The one who conquers and who keeps my works until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations.” 

Revelation 3:5
“The one who conquers will be clothed thus in white garments, and I will never blot his name out of the book of life.  I will confess his name before my Father and before His angels.”


The End ...  

Comments